We are glad to welcome our clients back to Kingswood Clinic after lockdown.
We are hands on therapists and so we will do everything we can to minimise the risk of cross contamination of Covid-19. This is to ensure we are safely carrying out our treatments to the best safest practices possible.
We are following the official guidelines from our Association ISRM and we will be following the government's recommendations in addition to our current hygiene and health and safety practices in our risk assessment that we already follow. This is to keep everyone as safe as possible. Thankyou.
1. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN CLEAN TOWEL
2. BRING A MASK (We have these available).
3. OPTIONAL – BRING WATER
4. Please be showered, clean and washed hands prior to treatment.
5. Anti bacterial handgel in room, use on entry and exit
6. You will need to be free of any symptoms (and have not been in contact with anyone) similar to cold, flu, Covid-19 for atleast two weeks. (cough, fever, loss of taste, smell)
7. Please inform us if you are unwell or obtain any symptoms of Covid-19 following your treatment
8. Exact cash to be placed directly into cash envelope
9. Contactless card payments to avoid touching the card machine
Prior to treatment
1. Clean, sanitise room and items thoroughly – couch, couch face hole, door handle, seat, arm rests, antibacterial spray, card machine, your computer keypad, mobile phone, massage tools, etc
2. Wash hands
3. Wear mask on welcoming client into room.
4. Ask clients to place all items, mobile phone, keys, jacket in container.
5. Double check that both therapist and client feel well to conduct treatment
6. Double check client has washed hands, had temperature taken
7. Ask clients to use hand sanitiser on wall on entry and exit
1. Use hand sanitiser
2. Paper roll across facehole along with clean fresh towel
3. Client to bring own towel, or use fresh towel per client if necessary
4. Wear clean fresh mask for treatment, disposed of or cleaned after every treatment
5. If client is wearing a big mask, a side lying, sitting or supination position may feel more comfortable, depending on what you are working on
6. Tissues accessible for clients throughout treatment, close enough to grasp
7. Temporarily stop treatment if client does cough or sneeze (common symptoms of toxins being flushed through), both therapist and client to wash hands, and wash/sanitise couch before continuing treatment
8. Stop treating if you or the client become unwell
1. Payment – correct cash only, placed straight into cash envelope or contactless card payments
2. Leave ten minutes inbetween clients to clean room.
3. Keep door open inbetween clients to keep airflow
4. Wear gloves prior and at end of treatment during cleaning, disposed of each time
5. All working uniform, clothing, towels etc to be placed at highest temperature in washing machine
6. Should a client report symptoms on same day as treatment or shortly after, treatments will stop for a deep clean of the room.
Careful consideration given to any client in the vulnerable category, over 70 years of age or anyone with any underlying health condition (listed below) whether their treatment is necessary
Vulnerable category should have received a formal letter from government but this is taken from Government website on 19/05/2020
Over 70 years of age
Anyone with the following health conditions;
Lung conditions – asthma, copd, emphysema, bronchitis
Neurological conditions – parkinsons, motor neurone disease, MS, cerebral palsy, learning difficulties
Weakened immune system – for example HIV, aids, chemotherapy, immunosuppressive drugs
Thankyou to all our lovely clients for your assistance in helping us to keep everyone as safe as possible throughout these times. We look forward to seeing everyone again.